Health Benefits of Drinking Fresh Organic Juice (Sponsored)
By: Aniekan Ekah
Each one of us are given only this one body in this life. We alone are responsible to nourish our body and keep it healthy for as long as possible. We all know that without health, all the money we have accumulated on this earth will amount to nothing. So, whatever you put into your mouth, let it be that you consume more nutritious foods than the harmful foods. Nutritious foods are natural, whole, pure and fresh. The closer food is to its natural state, the higher its nutritional value. These nutritious qualities of the foods are what give life to your body. Always choose pure, natural and whole foods over refined, bleached, polished, and processed foods with preservatives, artificial colors/flavors, or chemical additives of any kind. There are so many health benefits to drinking organic juice that no one could possibly name all of them. With high concentrations of vitamin C and other nutrients that are not only healthful but necessary, here comes the benefits right from us!
1. Fresh Juices are Healing Phytonutrients: Orange juices especially have particularly high levels of certain phytonutrients that are thought to be helpful for reducing inflammation, lowering blood pressure and balancing cholesterol! Adding a glass of organic orange juice per day to your diet can provide enough of these phytonutrients to contribute to an improvement in your overall health.
2. Daily Value of Vitamin C: We all know that we can’t function well without at least some vitamin C in our diets. It does everything from promoting strong and healthy bones and clear skin to strengthening your immune system to fight off infections and viruses. You could always take a supplement, but why do that when you can grab a glass from #FreshBlesyns? A glass of juice provides more nutrients than vitamin C supplements with added health benefits.
3. Consuming Citrus Lowers Risk of Certain Diseases: Fruit Juices contain many of the elements that are thought to reduce the risk of heart disease and cardiac conditions, and some studies have even shown a slight reduction in the occurrence of many types of mouth, throat, esophageal, stomach and liver cancers in people who have a lot of citrus fruits in their diets.
4. Lower Cholesterol: Certain compounds in fruit juices help to lower cholesterol. These compounds may interact in such a way with the body that they reduce its ability to produce LDL cholesterol. Lowered cholesterol then translates into a reduced risk for many types of health issues from heart disease to stroke.
5. Fruit Juices Prevent Ulcers: Studies have shown that people with a higher blood level of vitamin C are at less of a risk of developing peptic ulcers—a condition which can lead to stomach cancer. How do you get your vitamin C levels up? Fresh juice from #FreshBlesyns, of course!
6. Fruit Juice Prevents Kidney Stones: If you want to reduce your risk of developing calcium oxalate kidney stones, you may be pleasantly surprised to know that simply drinking a couple of glasses of orange juice or mixed fruit juice per day increases your citric acid excretion preventing kidney stones from forming.
Are you convinced? Whether you are simply looking for a healthy, nutritious alternative to a-500 calorie morning latte, or you are looking for natural ways to help reduce your risk of certain health problems, organic orange juice may be just what you need to add to your daily diet! Where can you get all the fresh juices in this world? Simply get to FreshBlesyns at Nteps Supermarket, Ewet Housing Estate, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. What's your flavour? Carrot, Watermelon, Lemon, Orange, Cucumber, Mixed Fruit Juice, Beet, Pineapple or Banana?
Call them on 08173592222 or 08022779001.