MEDIA ADVISORY: LAGOS DIGITAL PR SUMMIT 2019
The fourth Lagos Digital PR Summit, themed: Upping your Versatility in Digital Communication, will hold at the Sheraton Lagos Hotel, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja from Wednesday 16th – Thursday 17th, October 2019 by 9am – 4pm daily.
|National theatre, an iconic Lagos structure.|
In partnership with multinational technology companies specializing in Internet-related, social media and social networking services and leading digital communications consultancies in Sub-Saharan Africa, the Lagos Digital PR Summit is a two-day experiential gathering of communicators focused on achieving collective intelligence to equip and ready communicators with high-level digital public relations strategies, tactics and how-to’s so they can do their jobs better and lift their social media campaign results.
The Lagos Digital PR Summit is open to Generation X and Millennials managing communications for government, corporate, media and non-governmental organizations to equip and expose them to contemporary techniques and glean new insights in the fast-growing algorithmic media space for modern-day strategic communication practice.
1. Coding: Web Essential for PR Professionals
2. Mapping a Successful Digital PR Strategy
3. Case Studies - Online Crisis Communication and Management
4. Understanding Measurement and Evaluation to justify Return on Investment
5. Winning on the Internet with Google Tools
6. Developing Policy Governing Employee’s Use of the Social Media
7. PR, Social, Content Development and Storytelling Strategies
8. Digital Media Relations
9. Writing skills for the online audience
10. Deepening Brand Love with Facebook & Instagram
11. LinkedIn for Professionals
12. Digital Communications for Development
Attendees will learn, among others, practical knowledge on how to:
• Opportunity to understand and adapt to the fast-growing digital communication landscape
• All the tools you need to find and connect with influencers and journalists
• Specific checklists to make sure your message is 100% digitally optimized
• A solid, authoritative and consistent presence on the web
• The ability to reach a better, wider audience
• Lots of ideas on how to find your target audience and see what they're talking about
• The right mindset and perspective to craft great branded content
• Guidance on how to use storytelling the right way
• A step-by-step blueprint to audit, plan, execute and measure Return on Investment
The presentations are in PowerPoint format loaded with strategies, tactics and case studies to inspire and train delegates to make their marks in the digital media space as successfully as you have done.
The Lagos Digital PR Summit experience also involves the following:
1. Shared experiences
2. Videos and Podcasts – for illustration
3. Case Studies/Simulation Exercises
4. Question & Answers
5. Networking and strategic exposures
6. Fieldwork and Project
*FACULTY MEMBERS OF THE FOURTH LAGOS DIGITAL PR SUMMIT*
• Special Assistant to President Buhari on Digital and New Media, Tolu Ogunlesi
• Executive Assistant on New Media & Public Relations to Lagos State Governor, Olusegun Fafore
• CEO, Africa Business Radio, Soji Akinlabi
• Cofounder, RED Media Africa, Adebola Williams
• CEO, Plaqad Inc., Gbenga Sogbaike
• Managing Director, P+ Measurement Services, Philip Odiakose
• Regional Marketing and Communications Coordinator - MEA Philanthropies, Microsoft Inc., Yemi Orimolade
• Manager, Communications, Policy, Government & Public Affairs, Chevron Nigeria Limited, Sola Adebawo
• CEO, ID Africa, Femi Falodun
• Founder/CEO, LSF PR, Bidemi Zakariyau Akande
• Head, Communications & Business Strategy, Mosron Communications, Tolulope Olorundero
• Lead Trainer, Digify Nigeria, Seyi Omotunde
• Senior Digital Producer, CNN Africa, Bukola Adebayo
The web offers amazing opportunities but to be successful one needs to understand how the medium works. The annual Digital PR Summit readies your mind, show you tools and strategies to cut through the clutter and connect more deeply, with a wider audience.
The Lagos Digital PR Summit offer professionals the opportunity to become better equipped and digitally savvy as the internet penetration deepens.
For inquiries, please call: 08029610429 08020673883, 08033225251.
Chairman, Lagos NIPR